Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2 things

HUGE thanks to Padfoot for helping me get the site up and running without any bugs. Any and all photo updates will be over there from now on, so if you use it, update your rss feeds.

Also, does anyone have any personal recommendations for the printing of business cards? Any places you've used before? I'm looking for features like rounded corners and matte finishes..

thank you blogosphere. Hopefully you will be less dead soon.

EDIT: Business cards will be done in 3 days. Here they are-- tell me what you think. Looking for VERY simple but bold.




They will be printed on thick cardstock with a matte UV finish with big fat rounded corners. So excited.

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Lol, reminded me of this video too much...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YBxeDN4tbk

I think the front looks a bit too empty. I mean it's simple, but just too empty. You could just spread it around, center it, or just add in a string of color through your text.

I mean as it is right now, you could cut off the right half of it and nothing would change.

Niall said...

I think we just have really different design sense Paddy. I love negative space and the front really emphasized that. Thanks for the input though.