Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cinque Terre

This weeks pictures come to you from Pompeii (which really does suck and is horribly boring because I've already seen everything cool because all of it got taken out and put into museums) and Cinque Terre (the 5 cities).

Ok, seriously, Cinque Terre is THE most beautiful place that I have ever been to. All of the "cities" are located on cliff face and you have to hike to get to each one, but the view is FANTASTIC. Oh man! That and the seafood were absolutely to die for... I mean, the calamari.. THERE WAS NO RUBBER, IT WAS PERFECT!

Lol, but anyway, you'll notice that in looking through the pictures there are a higher percentage of people in them... well, as I make friends, I become the camera guy and it's my job to make sure that everyone in the group has at least one great picture of themself, a service that I am perfectly happy performing. Everyone on the trip is wonderful in their own right and that gives me a lot of peace of mind. That was really the only thing I was worried about in coming, was that I would make no friends or that everyone wouldn't like me... stupid right?

Anyway, PLEASE check out these pictures and the others that I have posted if you haven't done so. Have great days everyone, and keep writing emails and messages, because I love getting them!

Love,
Niall

Cinque Terre-34

4 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Nice fisherman pic

Trento said...

I like purple seagulls the best.

I have a Niall album on my laptop, and I keep changing the background from it. Lol

I wish I could have you follow me around, and take amazing pictures of my life.

Niall said...

I can make that happen Trent.

And thank you paddy :)

Trento said...

Haha ok, come with me to Tanzania this summer.