Monday, September 8, 2008

Well...

In an hour I leave for my semester abroad in Rome.

I can't believe I finally get to leave. I mean, for the last year, everything I've done has been in preparation for this. All of my money, all of my resources have gone into this trip. I'm a little nervous but more excited than anything.

Well, Rome, here I come! (finally)


Also: This page will be updated much more frequently than it has been and my flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/niallmccarthy will be updated multiple times a week with new shots. So please! If you see something cool then let me know!

If everyone could pray for a safe 25 hours of travel... that would be wonderful too.

Bye everyone, see you in three months.

1 comment:

Padfoot240 said...

The blogosphere knows no bounds!!
It will be as if you are next door as long as you blog.

Cheers!