Friday, July 13, 2007

Chillin

Well Ecuador is over and done with but I'll post much more about that later when I have pictures at my dispense.

I just finished my online driving instruction to negate my ticket. I started only an hour ago and holy crap it was a joke. Not only are the questions easy and sometimes bogus, "Who invented eyeglasses?" but you are able to use the back button on your browser to change wrong answers! Me and my mom were laughing at the sheer retardation of the thing. Oh well, I'm just glad that this whole ticket thing is finally taken care of because I got the freaking thing last November.

Yesterday was an awesome day because I got to see the Murrieta kids and Rachel finally. I missed them all so very very much.

I should probably get off the computer now though considering all of the laundry and cleaning that I have to do.

Here I go, go in God,
Niall

4 comments:

Amy said...

haha, that's awesome about the online traffic school. i had to do that once, and i remember what a joke it was. i'm glad it's over for you.

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

good times brother. I need your Wii address so we can link up. Mine is 4797 8506 6894 5078

Remember now, I need your address number for us to share. Please message me your wii address and we can rock and trade characters.

Jason Parks

Trento said...

tell Rachel I said hi, and thanks for thinking of me while i was gone.

im glad you finally got to see all of them again

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

David Crowder, this weekend, Colorado Springs.