Thursday, January 29, 2009

P90x

So, myself and 13 other people at hope international university are now 5 days into the p90x program, and I can say that without a doubt, it has been the 5 most intense days of my life. We are all adhering to the strict diet and workout routine and every single time we leave the aerobics or weight room I can proudly say that every single person has given their hundred percent.

Today we did yoga, and honestly, it was one of the best things I have ever done. I enjoyed it so much in fact, that I want to look for a yoga/tai chi class after finishing the p90x program.

As for my goals for the program... I can honestly expect (based on typical results) to lose 10 to 12% of my body fat and lose around 30 to 40 pounds over the course of the program.

I'll keep everyone tracked on my progress!

Wish me luck!

Niall

3 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Tell me you guys didn't pay for it?

Niall said...

Nope, my friend Todd had it.

We're all doing it as a group and he's just letting us use all the materials.

Honestly though, I would pay for it, knowing everything I know now. I feel so good about myself right now and it's only going to get better.

:)

Gudymente said...

dude...guys in my dorm just started doing it like 5 days ago as well...FREAKY!!!

Anyways yeah, have fun getting your muscles all confused!

much love