Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home

So in my blinding happiness in returning home I have sorely neglected the blog. While not ready to make a completely new post I would just like to say Merry Christmas to everyone, because I probably won't update before then.

Soon though, look forward to a post about post modern thought and the evolution of christian thought as a whole. Reading some books by Brian McLaren and some of the other "emergent" authors (I hate that term). When I was referring to a changing of the church, it is this that I was talking about. I am SURE the post will receive comments with the words "heretical", "blasphemy" and "dumb"! But hey, everything controversial gets met with that.

In other news, I'm happy to start seeing people again, despite not being to get out of freaking Murrieta.

Life is amazing and love is definitely real.

Niall

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

The more you tell people that ideas are "heretical" they less they are.

And I'm planning on coming up there the weekend after Christmas. Is that good?

Niall said...

That should work!

Halo later?